Wednesday, February 10, 2010

3 Days to go before PBB DOUBLE UP FINAL NIGHT


4 Days to go before the Pinoy Big Brother Double Up Final Night. And who do you think will win..

    Almost everywhere I go, the topic that I always hear among friends talking may it be kids or adults is about the PBB Double Up on who will win the big grand prize. So lets make a short poll here. who do you think will win..let's take a big guess.and would appreciate it if you'll join here by posting your comments and reason why you think the one's you chose to be on the 1st slot deserve it...and let me start with my guess..

My guess (1st-5th)

1st- PAUL JAKE why his the 1st on my list?Because he is smart and talks no nonsense.Every time he is asked why he is evicting a certain housemate he always gives a valid reason.And him being rich is not a reason to vote him out I find it  lame when some housemates uses that reason to vote him out.





 
2nd- TIBO   he looks humble and responsible.
                                                    








   
3rd- MELISSA - I chose her to be on third simply because I thought she should be on third. Though she makes me laugh on her comic facial stunts I sometimes find her nonsense and over reacting over simple things.I dont know maybe she is really that but I find her sometimes so loud and so annoying.Anyway she is still my third bet






4th JASON -  Just like my reason for Melissa. Sometimes he is unreasonable. And kinda lazy and untidy.








                                    
5th JOHANN- Now, I put him into 5th simply because I don't like him hehe..










Now it's your turn..post here on our blog your bet for the Pinoy Big Brother Double Up BIG NIGHT

Note: Everything posted in here are all just my opinion. Nothing intended to hurt any fans of the names listed above.thanks!

source of picture: www.doubleup.pinoybigbrother.com

♥♥♥XOXO♥♥♥ ht

0 comments:

Post a Comment