Friday, January 15, 2010

Dining Out....at d'Rasa

this blog is actually long overdue..anyway just wanted to share the place where we had our dinner..it is actually our first time to eat at d'Rasa..

December 27,2009 6:30PM, I was suppose to meet my college friends there at d'Rasa and have our small christmas party, but it seems that the meet-up was postponed because not everyone is available on that day.. So, since boj and I don't have plans going somewhere we agreed to have dinner at d'Rasa.

d'Rasa is a restaurant located at the ground floor of Metrodome. Place is cozy, with a smooth background of music. The service is good, staff is accommodating. If you'll go there in group, its better if you'll use their second floor, it is much more private coz there's a part in there where you can sit and relax on their comfy sofa chatting with your friend :). I forgot to mention the food!..OFCOURSE the food is excellent. a little pricey but its ok if you want to bring a special guest for a special dinner. I bet the place would be in full pack this valentines..hehehe

well here are some of our pictures while enjoying our good food at d'rasa.

s'il vous plaît permet de manger(let's eat!--in french)

the place..




boj and I at d'Rasa



Mexican Chili con Carne...it's my food(yummy!)




Lambchops with mashed potato..boojie's food..(yummy!)



having my first bite..mmmmmm SARAP! hehe...we had an additional Salad..I'm hungry now


at the bar















inside the d' Rasa















at d' Rasa's entrance :)















So if you happen to drop by metrodome try eating at d'Rasa but make sure you have extra bucks in hand..the food is delicious as well as its cost hehe

0 comments:

Post a Comment